Monday, June 16, 2008

And the Emmy goes to...


Well, somebody else. Somebody far less deserving and nowhere near as handsome as the Disney crew! But how could they be. Even so, they can't take away the fact that we had a fantastic time (it's never bad to see all your old friends, and dressed up no less!) I always thought the only time I'd see Dave in a tux he would be in a casket! We met such great people from the rest of the Disney nominees to some really great talent from other networks! But we're the kind of group you could put to work on a chain gang, and bitch as we may, we'd have a great time together. Thank you Disney for making this such a magnificent event. Special thanks to the most supportive team I've ever worked with: Dave, Don, Brian, Angi, Nancy, Lisa, Nicole, Rob and of course Rich and Gary (and a backward thanks to Jeff for the opportunity and my man Joe for the support). (I think I should wear tuxes far more often!)

1 comment:

jojo said...

aww! brings back memories. y'all look so happy. i'm glad i found your blog. keep posting, and i'll keep visiting. your drawings are great man.